Professional training in the field of anterior and posterior segment of the eye gained at the renowned University European Clinics:
- Scholarship for specialty physicians, anterior segment of the eye and glaucoma; Fellowship of SOE Travel Grant (Societas Ophthalmologica Europea) Radcliffe Infirmary, Eye Hospital, Oxford, Great Britain June 2003;
- Scholarship for specialty physicians, area of posterior segment of eye; IFOS / ICO fellowship (International Council of Ophthalmology), Department of Ophthalmology of the University Hospital Ghent, Belgium, October-December 2003.
- Workshop in Prematurity Retinopathy, Workshop-Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP), Novi Sad, Serbia, October 2007.
- Workshop in Diabetic Retinopathy, 1st. Posterior Segment Eye Disease Course, Prague, 6th. LECOP Diabetic Retinopathy Course, Lions International Education Center for Ophthalmology in Prague (LECOP) Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic, September 2008.
- Vocational retinal surgery training, Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for Ophthalmic Diseases, mentor Prof I.Stefnović January-June 2010.
- European School of Vitreo-Retinal Surgery; 12th European VitreoRetinal Training School (EVRS 2013) Bremen, Germany
- School of conventional retinal ablation surgery; Hands-on Course for Buckling Surgery on Human Eyes, Graz, Austria, 2013.
- Cataract surgery course; Training in Phaco Emulsification Arasan Eye Hospital, Erode, India, 2014.
- Course in Vitreoretinal Surgery; 113th Teaching Course on Retinal and Vitreous Surgery, Univ-Prof Ingrid Kreissing, Nice, France 2015.
Membership in professional associations:
- Member of the European Association of Retinologists (EURETINA)